- Any meeting (“GURUtime”), canceled within 24 hours of booking, is eligible for a full refund, unless the booking was made less than 48 hours before the GURUtime, in which case the booking is non-refundable.
- Any cancellation that is 5 days or more before the GURUtime is eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before GURUtime will not be eligible for a refund, unless the meeting date/ time is booked by another Traveler.
- Should your meeting date/time be booked by another Traveler, a full refund will be processed within 14 days of the meeting date.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the cancel button on the App is clicked.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to JAGZ MTB within 24 hours the scheduled GURUtime at email@example.com.
- MTBguru will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
Gurus make every effort to appear, as scheduled, for all booked GURUtime. Should weather create unsafe conditions for Gurus or Travelers, a change or partial cancellation may be necessary. Should a GURUtime be canceled by a Guru or Traveler for weather reasons, or substantially change or result in cessation, JAGZ MTB will work with your Guru to provide an appropriate refund.
To officially request a cancellation of your GURUtime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.